Go Inspire UK is a women founded charity with the purpose of bringing women together to grow and thrive. We believe that the world will be a better place when all women are supported to become the best versions of ourselves, and that this will allow us to better challenge the discrimination we face.
We do this by creating community centres for women, delivering education through our events and media platform and creating a resource hub to connect women to all the information and support they need.
Our core values are equality, intersectionality, sustainability, social connection, excellence and fun. These values permeate everything we do here at Go Inspire UK.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience working in a place where you and your ambition are fully seen, appreciated and supported, and you want to join a really fun, high energy, full of laughs and mega supportive team then this is the opportunity for you.
You will work alongside the Editor in Chief and CEO to create a strategy for our upcoming publication.
Regular activities and responsibilities will look like:
- Develop and enhance a profitable local publishing program, which meets the markets needs and requirement. Develop new business models, product ideas and partnerships. Actively acquire new projects, enhance and develop existing and new editorial acquisition markets.
- PhD in Social Sciences and Humanities or another University degree
- Proven record of success in senior level management in the industry
- At least five year’s senior level experience of management of people and resources
- A wide knowledge and understanding of the publishing industry
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) in English / French. Additional language skills are an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with excellent organizational skills
- Project management experience
Please do apply if you don’t tick all the above boxes. More than experience we make decisions on team fit, willingness to grow and ambition..
How to apply and what happens next
Please attach a CV and a cover letter in your application. If we think you could be a good fit we will invite you for an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team.
We will do our best to get back to you if we don’t think this role is for you but due to the high number of applications this isn’t always possible. If you don’t hear from us for two weeks please do feel free to reach out, but often this means you didn’t get through to interviews this time.
Please don’t let this put you off from applying for other roles with us in the future though :) We love to hear from you and appreciate the time you put into the applications.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org