Go Inspire UK is a women founded charity with the purpose of bringing women together to to grow and thrive. We believe that the world will be a better place when all women are supported to become the best versions of ourselves, and that this will allow us to better challenge the discrimination we face.
We do this by creating community centres for women, delivering education through our events and media platform and creating a resource hub to connect women to all the information and support they need.
Our core values are equality, intersectionality, sustainability, social connection, excellence and fun. These values permeate everything we do here at Go Inspire UK.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience working in a place where you and your ambition are fully seen, appreciated and supported, and you want to join a really fun, high energy, full of laughs and mega supportive team then this is the opportunity for you.
You will work alongside the CEO to successfully execute our 5 year plans for the charity while building a strong work ethics within the team.
Regular activities and responsibilities will look like:
As a senior leader in a small charity, the COO will work at a range of levels, from developing high- level strategy to hands-on implementation. The COO will manage and work closely with the CEO, and will support other team members to contribute to the smooth running of the organisation.
- Designing and implementing business operations.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- The COO oversees all departments..Human resources, finance, planning, facilities/operations, and development and external affairs reported to the CEO and board of trustees.
- Responsible for the daily operations of a business, supervising all or most aspects of the company's procedures and plans. Depending on the organization, the COO may be tasked with managing issues including marketing, financial growth and development, sales, research, and personnel.
- Leadership. Leadership refers to the ability to guide and motivate other members of a team.
- Time management.
- Accept more responsibility.
- Practice active listening.
- Must be based in South London.
Please do apply if you don’t tick all the above boxes. More than experience we make decisions on team fit, willingness to grow and ambition..
How to apply and what happens next
Please attach a CV and cover letter to your application. If we think you could be a good fit we will invite you for an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team.
We will do our best to get back to you if we don’t think this role is for you but due to the high number of applications this isn’t always possible. If you don’t hear from us for two weeks please do feel free to reach out, but often this means you didn’t get through to interviews this time.
Please don’t let this put you off from applying for other roles with us in the future though :) We love to hear from you and appreciate the time you put into the applications.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org