Go Inspire UK is a women founded charity with the purpose of bringing women together to to grow and thrive. We believe that the world will be a better place when all women are supported to become the best versions of ourselves, and that this will allow us to better challenge the discrimination we face.
We do this by creating community centres for women, delivering education through our events and media platform and creating a resource hub to connect women to all the information and support they need.
Our core values are equality, intersectionality, sustainability, social connection, excellence and fun. These values permeate everything we do here at Go Inspire UK.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience working in a place where you and your ambition are fully seen, appreciated and supported, and you want to join a really fun, high energy, full of laughs and mega supportive team then this is the opportunity for you.
You will work alongside the CEO but also on your own.
Regular activities and responsibilities will look like:
Responsibilities typically include: acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive. booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. organising events and conferences.
- devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- administration skills.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- the ability to work well with others.
- to be flexible and open to change.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- knowledge of English language.
- business management skills.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
Please do apply if you don’t tick all the above boxes. More than experience we make decisions on team fit, willingness to grow and ambition..
How to apply and what happens next
Please attach a CV and cover letter to your application. If we think you could be a good fit we will invite you for an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team.
We will do our best to get back to you if we don’t think this role is for you but due to the high number of applications this isn’t always possible. If you don’t hear from us for two weeks please do feel free to reach out, but often this means you didn’t get through to interviews this time.
Please don’t let this put you off from applying for other roles with us in the future though :) We love to hear from you and appreciate the time you put into the applications.
Apply here: email@example.com