Go Inspire UK is a women founded charity with the purpose of bringing women together to to grow and thrive. We believe that the world will be a better place when all women are supported to become the best versions of ourselves, and that this will allow us to better challenge the discrimination we face.
We do this by creating community centres for women, delivering education through our events and media platform and creating a resource hub to connect women to all the information and support they need.
Our core values are equality, intersectionality, sustainability, social connection, excellence and fun. These values permeate everything we do here at Go Inspire UK.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience working in a place where you and your ambition are fully seen, appreciated and supported, and you want to join a really fun, high energy, full of laughs and mega supportive team then this is the opportunity for you.
Job Description (who they will work alongside and the opportunity for the applicant)
You will work alongside the CEO and Head of Media to create and effectively launch and execute a social media strategy for the next 24 months.
Regular activities and responsibilities will look like:
- Responsible for overseeing the charity's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Creating captivating content for an organisation’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Managing a social media team and guiding junior members
- Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
About you (skills and qualities we need)
- Strategy planning.
- Tactics and execution.
- Community management.
- Understand how content works on a social web.
- Optimizing content and technology.
- Creative mindset.
- Writing skills.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends.
Please do apply if you don’t tick all the above boxes. More than experience we make decisions on team fit, willingness to grow and ambition..
How to apply and what happens next
Please attach a CV and cover letter to your application. If we think you could be a good fit we will invite you for an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team.
We will do our best to get back to you if we don’t think this role is for you but due to the high number of applications this isn’t always possible. If you don’t hear from us for four weeks please do feel free to reach out, but often this means you didn’t get through to interviews this time.
Please don’t let this put you off from applying for other roles with us in the future though :) We love to hear from you and appreciate the time you put into the applications.
Apply here: email@example.com